Monday, May 04, 2009

The Hitching Posts: Super 8 Wedding Film


Hello Everyone, 

I have been taking an amazing e-course with Holly from one of my favorite blogs, Decor8 (check out the details here: http://www.decor8blog.com/eclasses/)...
Thanks to the help of my inspiring and creative classmates there will be some major changes happening here in the next few weeks. The entire blog will be getting a Spring make-over...one that I think I need myself,too! That said, something that I'd like to introduce here are The Hitching Posts, which I will post weekly on Mondays. The Hitching Posts will be a new source for brides (and everyone else that is equally as obsessed with weddings)....I'll be sharing unique ideas and vendors that I've found on Esty and other inspiring places. 

photo via: Layer Cake Films

First up is Layer Cake Films and their incredibly hip Cake-in-a-Box Super 8 Film rental. The concept is that you rent the vintage Super 8 camera, have a friend film your event, and then ship it back for them to process and edit.  Pretty groovy, huh?  If I could do ONE thing over on my wedding day, this would be it. Okay, I lied, I'd also wear a vintage net hairpiece....For all my readers that are already hitched- if you could do ONE thing over again on your wedding day, what would it be?

photo via: Layer Cake Films

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, cute blog you have here. I'm looking forward to your new Monday series! And pss... I love Gossip Girl too.

    ReplyDelete